You do not have to be a superhero to help the world.
Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and are you looking to kick-start your career?
Falck, the world’s largest pre-hospital care provider, is looking for four of the most talented, skilled graduates with an appetite for change to join us as part of our third edition Falckoner Programme starting September 2018.
We have embarked on an ambitious strategic transformation journey at Falck, and we’re looking for flexible, innovative candidates with a passion for making the world a better place.
24 months of solid experience
The Falckoner Programme is a two-year international programme that systematically exposes you to many areas of our business. You will be involved in three rotations – 8 months each – out of which one of them will be outside of Denmark.
The programme combines inspiring hands-on roles and strategic projects supported by extensive on-the-job and formal training opportunities.
A unique career path – designed just for you
Everyone is unique with different interests, talents and ambitions. Therefore, instead of pre-defined tracks we design the programme around your talent with individual career development activities matching our business needs.
At Falck, we want to help you grow both professionally and personally. During the graduate period, you will be supported by an excellent mentorship programme that will provide you with all the guidance needed.
As a result, we promise you a steep learning curve with real responsibilities from day one.
- You have graduated with a master’s degree in business, management, economics, IT or similar maximum two years ago.
- You exhibit an analytical mindset and can think independently, you are passionate about your work and you strongly believe in the power of working together as a team.
- You are able to build sustainable, long-term relationships; you are empathic and have a natural curiosity and interest for people.
- You have relevant work experience from student roles or internships.
- International experience and a global mindset will be considered an advantage.
- You have outstanding communication skills and a strong command of the English language.
- You can identify yourself with Falck’s six values; Accessible, Competent, Efficient, Fast, Helpful, and Reliable, which are the core of our organisation.
You can find specific information about the Falckoner programme under the “About the programme” menu point.
How to become a Falckoner?
Send us your application no later than 14th February 2018 containing your CV, grade transcripts and a one-page motivational letter. If you already have your master’s degree diploma, please upload this as well.
You can also apply here directly.
Do you want to catch a glimpse of the Falckoner life?