You do not have to be a superhero to save lives.
Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and are you looking to kick-start your career?
Falck, the world’s largest pre-hospital care provider, is looking for some of the most talented, skilled graduates to join us as part of the fourth team of the Falck Graduate Programme starting September 2019.
We have embarked on an ambitious strategic transformation journey at Falck, and we’re looking for flexible, innovative candidates with a passion for saving and improving lives.
24 months of solid experience
The Falck Graduate Programme is a two-year international programme that systematically exposes you to many areas of our business. You will be involved in three 8 months long rotations, out of which the second will be outside of Denmark.
The programme combines inspiring hands-on roles and strategic projects supported by extensive on-the-job and formal training opportunities.
A unique career path – designed just for you
Everyone is unique with different interests, talents and ambitions. Therefore, instead of pre-defined tracks we design the programme around your talent with career development activities that match our business needs.
At Falck, we want to help you grow both professionally and personally. During the graduate period, you will be supported by a mentor to provide you with all the guidance needed.
As a result, we promise you a steep learning curve with real responsibilities from day one.
- You have graduated with a master’s degree in business, management, economics, IT or similar maximum two years ago, or will graduate before September 2019.
- You exhibit an analytical mindset and can think independently, you are passionate about your work and you strongly believe in the power of working together as a team.
- You are able to build sustainable, long-term relationships; you are emphatic and have a natural curiosity and interest for people.
- You have relevant work experience from student roles or internships.
- International experience and a global mindset will be considered an advantage.
- You have outstanding communication skills and a strong command of English.
- Danish is not a requirement.
You can find specific information about the Falck Graduate Programme under the “About the programme” menu point.
How to become a Falck Graduate?
Send us your application no later than 14th February 2019 containing your CV, grade transcripts and a one-page motivational letter. Please use the grade calculator on our website. If you already have your master’s degree diploma, please upload this as well.
Do you want to catch a glimpse of the Falck Graduate life?