You do not have to be a superhero to help the world.
We are putting together a team of international talents. If you recently graduated and are looking for new opportunities, apply now to become one of our six FALCKONERS and become a part of an exciting, flexible two-year graduate program at Falck.
Kick-start Your Career with 24 Months of Solid Experience
Start your career with 24 months of solid experience
We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Our aim is to focus on the best in you and make you excel within your field of expertise.
The Falckoner Programme is a two-year international programme that systematically exposes you to many areas of Falck. You will be involved in three rotations, out of which, one of them will be outside of Denmark.
The job combines inspiring hands-on roles and strategic projects supported by extensive on-the-job and formal training opportunities.
Do you want to see what a Graduate’s day looks like? Go read their blog posts. or follow their Instagram.
A unique career path – designed just for you
Everyone is unique, with different interests, talents, and ambitions. Therefore, instead of pre-defined tracks we design the programme around your talent, with individual career development activities in consideration with our business needs.
As a result, we promise you a steep learning curve with real responsibilities.
At Falck we want to help you grow both professionally and personally. During the graduate period you will be supported by an excellent mentorship programme that will provide you with all the guidance needed.
- You have graduated your Master’s Degree in Business, Management, Economics, IT or similar maximum two years ago.
- You exhibit an analytical mindset, you are passionate about your work, can think independently and believe strongly in the power of working together as a team.
- You are able to build sustainable, long-term relationships; you are empathic and have a natural curiosity and interest for people.
- You have relevant work experience from student roles or internships.
- International experience and a global mindset will be considered as an advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills and a strong command of the English language.
- You can identify yourself with Falck’s six values; Accessible, Competent, Efficient, Fast, Helpful, and Reliable, which is the core of our organisation.
If you see yourself as one of the future Falckoners, you can learn more about the Programme on our website.
Are you one of our future Falckoners?
This year we are looking for six talented Falckoners to start on 1st of September 2017.
Application deadline: February 2nd 2017
Your application must contain your CV, grade transcript and a one-page motivational letter.
We will invite selected candidates to create a one-minute video in the beginning of February. Out of these, 24 will continue to our assessment day – ‘Falck and Furious’ on 5th of April 2017 at our Falck office in Copenhagen. To read more about how we recruit click here click here.
Falck is a Scandinavian-based organisation with more than 100 years of experience in handling critical and vital tasks in close collaboration with local and national authorities.
Having enjoyed rapid international growth in recent years, Falck currently has operations in 44 countries on six continents and more than 39,000 employees.
Falck’s mission is to prevent accidents, illness and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and to rehabilitate people after illness and injury.
Based on this mission, it is our vision to develop a major international business working broadly within emergency, assistance, healthcare, and safety training services.